A friendly get together is organised once a month, always with a different theme, welcoming both members and visitors. You are invited to bring along a plate to share. These gatherings are an opportunity to for members and newcomers to have a friendly chat, which is often difficult under water.
- Monday January 16th: Kings’ Cakes
- Wednesday February 22nd: Crêpes
- Friday March 17th: Asian food
- Monday April 24th: Easter
- Wednesday May 17th: Springtime food
- Friday June 16th: Specialities of your region or country
- Monday July 3rd: Bastille Day (traditional French dishes)