Internal regulations of the Association des naturistes de Paris (ANP)
proposed by the board of directors of May 10TH 2021
and adopted AT the General MEETING of June 5TH 2021
These internal regulations are to set out the statutes of the ANP so as to provide the necessary details for easier application of the said statutes, in accordance with Article 16.
Article 1 - Headquarters
The statutes of the ANP stipulate in article 3 that the head office is at Roger Le Gall Swimming Pool, 34 boulevard Carnot, 75012 Paris. The Board of Directors decided on June 23rd 2015 to receive all post at the Associations Centre of the 12th arrondissement of Paris, at the following address:
Maison de la Vie Associative et Citoyenne - BAL 20
181 avenue Daumesnil
Article 2 - The different categories of members of the association
- Paid member: In accordance with article 5 of the statutes, this category of members includes all members who have paid an annual membership to the association. Active members pay an annual membership fee defined by the Board of Directors and published on the association's website. This membership fee allows access and use of facilities made available by the association or the possibility to enjoy reduced tariffs for certain external activities. Active members are systematically invited to Ordinary or Exceptional Annual General Meetings with full voting power.
- Guest members: temporary members for a day or for a session having paid a specific entry fee. Guest members are not necessarily invited to Ordinary or Exceptional Annual General Meetings and do not have voting rights.
- Honorary members: these members, elected by the Board of Directors or at the Annual General Meeting, are not required to pay membership, may be invited to Ordinary or Exceptional General Assemblies with advisory capacity only, so without voting power. They cannot be part of the Board of Directors as administrators, although they can assist with advisory capacity, without voting rights.
Article 3 - Annual General Meetings - Procedures applicable to votes
- Votes of members present: The members present vote by a show of hands. However, a secret ballot may be requested by the Board of Directors or by a minimum of at least 25 % of the members present.
- Proxy voting: If a member of the association cannot attend a meeting in person, he can be represented by a proxy under the following conditions:
- a) His proxy must be in writing (or by email)
- b) In order to be taken into account when voting, the proxy must specify the name of the chosen member.
- c) Members may not personally exceed 15% of voting power at the time of vote.
Proxies sent but not assigned by members are distributed under the sole responsibility of the president (or chairman of the meeting, if the president is absent), according to the rule set out in point c) of this article.
All proxies may be transferable, in particular when the number of these registered proxies to a member of the association exceeds the threshold of 15%.
Article 4 - Repayment indemnities
Only administrators, elected members of the board and any other member expressly mandated by the president can claim reimbursement of expenses incurred in the course of their duties and on justification.
The entirety of these expenses, including for the president, must be expressly authorised by the treasurer or by decision of the Board of Directors (if the value exceeds €500).
Article 5 - Communication of said internal regulations
These internal regulations must be brought to the attention of all members, of all categories set out in article 2 of these regulations and must be freely available for consultation by current and future members and by the authorities. It will be freely and easily accessible on the association's website, as with the statutes and the internal regulations for the use of sports facilities.
Proposed on May 10th 2021 by the Board of Directors and adopted on June 5th 2021 by the Ordinary Annual General Meeting of the ANP.